If you live in Minnesota, I don't have to tell you that it's cold-- really cold. I wish you a winter season of time-passing hobbies, because it might be a long one. It's a good winter to make and share living room dances! Our first performance (February 10) is a little over a month away, or you can catch a preview of the show in my own living room on January 21 (RSVP to SmallArtMN@gmail.com). I'll also be posting preview photos and clips on this blog over the next month. Look for a complete list of show dates and locations next week.
We are still crown-sourcing text for the piece, though I admit to failing miserably when it comes to posting weekly questions. Below is the full list of questions-- you can answer here (anonymously!), or email your responses to SmallArtMN[at]gmail[dot]com.
1) What is your wintertime survival plan?
2) Have you resolved to do something in particular this year?
3) What’s difficult about being human?
4) Are you like your parents and/or siblings? If so, how?
5) What’s something that has brought you an unusual or surprising amount of joy?
6) Who do you admire? Why?
7) What is something that makes you uncomfortable and/or scared
8) What is of great comfort to you? OR-- what’s a book you read over and over (or a song or album you listen to over and over)?
9) What’s something you failed at?
10) What’s something you’re proud of?
11) What's most surprising about your life so far?
12) What's on your mind?